Well, well, well! Burque Blues Workshop begins in just a little over a week! We added class descriptions! Check them out now, and be sure to grab your early bird before it’s too late!
Tonight? We have our Blues 101 Progressive Series! Part A: What is Blues dancing? begins tonight at 7:30PM. Click here for more information!
I’m very excited about the workshops we have planned for all of you in Albuquerque and can’t wait to teach all of you!
Not sure if Blues dance workshops are for you? Read a snippet from our newsletter that was sent out today!
- You learn. A lot.
- There is a lot to be said about learning from someone that has studied dancing countless number of hours and designed lessons specifically for a group of students.
- You get to learn with other students that have the same goals in mind! It’s amazing the amount of learning that can be had when this happens.
- Local workshops have great value
- Traveling is not cheap, but it’s still worth it. However, when a workshop is local, there is added value because you don’t have to spend extra money traveling.
- Another bonus is when a local instructor travels or brings in an instructor from out of state.